- Would you like to be involved in multi-platform development where the goal is to share up to 90% of the logic between iOS and Android apps?
- Are you interested in automation from watching the commit message format to channel generation and auto-release?
- Do you want to learn what “Clean Architecture” is – specifically Hexagonal Architecture and Domain Driven Design?
What do we do in the Choice team?
You will be involved in the product development of a sports betting application for our partner – STS. New features are waiting for you, we are working hard on the offer feature and if you know at least a little bit about betting, you can imagine how much work there can be.
As far as Tech Stack is concerned, you will mainly meet the following:
- Swift, ObjC,
- Websockets, Socket.io,
- Git, Gitlab,
- ELK Stack,
What can you expect?
- The biggest challenge we have is Kotlin Multiplatform, where we are trying to move all the business logic. Alongside that, we want to have as much test coverage as possible and introduce E2E testing.
- You’ll be developing new features in Swift, but ObjC will be partly useful when you have to look into older parts of the application. After all, we’ve been around for a while and work on the app started in 2013.
- You’ll not only be developing the mobile app but also yourself – you’ll be on a team of mediocre and senior people, so you’ll be able to learn and try out a lot of things. At the same time, it’s not project development, but product development, so you’ll see the results of your work and work on something that has a clear goal from the start!
- We have a regular Android/iOS Chapter where we enrich each other, educate each other, and share new things we’ve come across that could take us and our business up another level.
What skills do you need?
- You’ve been around mobile app development for a while, so you know what it takes.
- You’ve tried working with both Swift and ObjC.
- It doesn’t matter that you haven’t encountered Kotlin Multiplatform! We’re happy to show you and teach you everything. The important thing for us is that you’re willing to learn.
- Besides, we assume that English is not a problem for you and you are happy to use it on a daily basis. Whether in communication with the team (at all Scrum ceremonies, with colleagues in Czech)
We have a flexible system of benefits – in the basic package you get:
- Education budget (1.900 PLN). You can even choose an extra budget (1.200 PLN)
- Yoga classes every week in our office
- Massages in our office
- Psychology healthcare
- Referral bonus program (10.000 PLN)
- Refreshments in the workspace (snacks, fruit, soft drinks)
- Team budget for team activities
- Pet-friendly office
- Hardware (phone and notebook)
- Free tickets for sports events
- Playstation, table football and relax room in our office
- A lot of events in our office or outside
And you can choose from these benefits for points:
- Parking spot
- Fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- Holiday budget (2.700 PLN)
- Extra budget for education (1.200 PLN)
- Private healthcare
- Language courses (English and Czech)
- Multisport card
- Flexi pass
- Sick days