Are you interested in sports? Would you like to see under the hood of how to prepare rates for sports matches? Not afraid to develop software that exceeds five million visits per day? Do not want to do one-off projects that end quickly and do not like the startup’s uncertainty? If you are not attracted by corporations and you are looking for a smaller, cool team, join us!
If communication is your strength, you want to work with the team of professionals, help them achieve the results and with their development and you are interested in agile and its frameworks at the same time, you can become a member of a great Betsys team.
What will be your goal?
You will help entrusted teams to deliver high value for business on time and in the agreed quality.
What challenge can you expect?
You will take care of one or two teams to help them develop and adapt appropriate attitudes. You will make sure that the team chooses the appropriate approach to software development, that is in line with the company’s vision and strategy. In the form of active feedback, you will direct teams to choose a suitable way of working, or realization that something is holding them back when delivering value to the customer.
Your role is to ensure that all team members understand the goals, scope, and domain of the product in the best possible way.
Further you will:
- search for and find techniques for effective product backlog management
- help the team understand the need to define clear and concise items in the backlog
- help everyone understand product development planning in an empirical environment
- ensure that the Product owner knows how to manage the product backlog to maximize the value delivered by the development team
- help team members to understand agile attitudes at a deeper level and be able to adapt them to their daily routine
- you will facilitate team meetings
- you will work on the development of teams and individuals
Your must have knowledge
- Either a few-years experience with the Scrum framework, or PSM/ CSM certification, or equivalent
- Understanding what a truly agile approach to software development is
- Good verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- The ability to influence people in their way of thinking
- Let courage and patience accompany you 😉
Nice to have – happy to teach you:
- Leading people in a servant leadership way
- Development of teams and individuals
- Knowledge of software development (programming, testing, release management, etc.)
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence, Trelo, etc.
What can we offer you?
- Language courses in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Daily refreshment at the workplace – fruits, snacks
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- New technologies
- Notebook and extra monitor
- Professional and career growth
- Access to employee referral bonus program
- No dress code
- Location: Porcelanowa 10, 40-246 Katowice
If it sounds like a perfect opportunity for you, send us your CV at email@example.com!